Thursday, December 3, 2009

ontario

we are in canada!

oh, canada, our home and native land! 

it is so good to be back, but weird that our travels are completed. for me (monique) i am home, and it is great. the weather is not great, lots of rain, but it was really good to see my parents and my sister. tonight my brother (who recently moved out of the house) is coming over for dinner. the others still have more traveling to do, but for me i am home, with more selection of clothes, clean clothes, and a kitchen full of food. i am excited to be home for a while, but also excited to see what my future holds. i cannot hide from reality forever, sometime i have to grow up and get a career and make it on my own. but until that day comes, i will enjoy enjoy the comforts of being at home and spending time with my family. 

the others are still asleep, but i heard my sisters alarm clock this morning and now am awake! the others might have more to write, i don't know, but for me this will be the last time that i am writing in this blog because i am done traveling for now. 

i would like to publically apologize for the laziness that we had enquired concerning the blog. we are sorry, but we have many great stories and have so many great pictures, so you will just have to visit us to get the full effect of the trip. 

thank you for reading. from monique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment